MHD13F-DM Portable top-opening 12/24V DC fridge-freezer-warmer with digital controls
The Engel MHD13F-DM is designed to meet the needs of the EMS market for the transport of temperature-sensitive medications or having cold saline solution available for induced hypothermia.
The proven Engel Swing Motor compressor and exclusive digital thermostat maintain precise control of temperature.
This model is designed to operate in ambient temperatures betweenn 14°F to 120°F.
The Engel MHD13F-DM is was recognized by JEMS Magazine as the Hot Product for 2010.
Features For MHD13F-DM:
- Cooling I.V. Saline Solutions for Therapeutic Hypothermic Induction
- Refrigerate ALS Medications
- Warms I.V. Solutions in Winter
- Incubation for Biomedical Applications
- Refrigerate Rehab Liquids
- FDA Registered
- Low Amp Draws (Even At Start-Up)
- Digitally Controlled Constant Temperature
- Bright Red LED Temperature Display
- 100% CFC-Free Compressor
- Lockable Lid (Padlock Not Included)
- Versatile Cooling and Heating Ability
- Vibration Resistant for Extreme Conditions
- Compact size
- Holds 6I.V. Solution Bags (1 liter) And a Small Medication Bag
Included With Unit:
- DC Power Cord With Plug
- Shoulder Strap (For Easy Carrying)
Optional Accessories For MHD13F-DM:
- Power Adapter
- TSL 17 (To Be Used With TSLPLATE)
- Fridge Slide
- Wireless Thermometer
- DC Hardwire
- Posi Fit
- Ark Pak
Power Draw (Amps): Variable from 0.8-2.8 Amps (12V DC)
Power Options: 12V/24V DC
External Shell Material: ABS Plastic
Internal Dimensions: (LxWxH) 13.75" x 7.5" x 7.5"
External Dimensions: (LxWxH) 17.5" x 11.3" x 14.5"
Gas Type: HFC-134a
Weight: 28 lbs
Net Volume: 14 Qts
Click here for Performance Data
Click here for Owners Manual