MORNINGSTAR RTS - REMOTE TEMPERATURE SENSOR
THE MORNINGSTAR - REMOTE TEMPERATURE SENSOR - RTS IS RECOMMENDED WHENEVER THE TEMPERATURE OF THE BATTERY VARIES MORE THAN 5°C (9°F) DURING THE YEAR.
- SunSaver MPPT™
- SunSaver Duo™
- TriStar™ for battery charging or diversion control modes (not for load control mode)
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Cable length: 10 meters (33 feet)
- Accurate to +/–1.5°C (2.7°F)
- Extendable cable length
- Wide temperature correction range –30°C (-22°F) to +80°C (+176°F)
- Wires are non-polarized
- Sensor noise is filtered
- For maximum protection from harsh environments, the sensor is encapsulated in epoxy inside a 3/8" power lug housing.
- The RTS is also protected from lightning surges and short circuits.