Bay15D LED 1157
BAY15D - 27 - 5050 LED's - LED LAMP
Fits Hella / Aqua Signal 40 41 42 50 55 & Other fixtures
Do you have a navigation light(s) that consume 10-35 watts of power or more - OVER One to Three AMPS Each Bulb? Does your nav light heat up to a burning touch or is it on a SAIL Mast that's 40feet in the air?
We have come up with a low-cost LED replacement. As pictured - these have 27, YES - TwentySeven 5050smd LED's that output OVER 380 Lumens. The 5050 LED chip size is the Largest Chip LED in it class with the MOST lumen output. This LED is much brighter than your stock 10w-35w filament lamp and saves over 90% of energy usage just from one lamp!
- Fits BAY15D - Lamp Sockets
- 12v / 2NM
- Actual 360-Degree
- Great for Navigation Lights & Non-Nav Lights
- Draws ONLY 0.2 Amps at 12 Volts
- 2.4 Watts Consumption at 12 Volts
- White LED Color (not dim/yellowish warm-white)
- Color temperature: 7500K-8000K
- Size(Approx): 48.5mm x 20mm(L*W)
- Lighting Angle: 360 degree
- Individually Hand Tested with one-hour run/test time
- Point to point welding, the light body structure are firm, not easy to damage.
- Over 50,000 HOURS of LIFE !!!
- ZERO - RF (radio frequency) emission, surface-mount fixture design
- Internal circuit provides constant current draw regardless of voltage variation from 10-15 VDC
- Over 50 Lumens Each 3-LED Strip
- Long Life - Shockproof - No Filament to Burn Out
- Lead & Mercury free - NO UV output
- Both BASE Pins are (+) Positve & Case / Case Lugs are (-) Negative
- ---- Fits the following fixtures & many more ----
- Aqua Signal Series 40, 41, 42 , 50 & 55
- Hella Series 200
- Perko 2984, 2386
- 1157 BAY15D Socket :1016 1034 1157 1157A 1178A 1196 2057 2057A 2357 2357A 2357NA 2397 3496 7528 94
No one else makes anything close to this LED, if they do, it has smaller and or less LED's.